- 18:32 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- 18:28 Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed
- 18:21 Fine Young Cannibals - Good Thing
- 18:16 Blondie - Heart Of Glass (Remastered)
- View more songs here...
Radio is in great shape!
Consumers spend well over a quarter of their media day listening to radio, making it the second most consumed medium after TV.
Radio really is a hugely important medium for consumers. Whatever people are doing radio reaches them. In the car, whilst shopping, doing the housework or whilst surfing the net. We know that radio can reach the right target market for you.
With a strong message and an effective strategy we can increase how many people think of you and therefore buy from you when they are ready to buy your products or services. Who knows by how much we can increase your market share by? But we do know that radio works and what you need right now is great value for money and an effective and measurable campaign - and that's exactly what we can help you with!
‘In the UK the average person spends 14 hours per week listening to the radio' (Source RAB)
There are seven reasons for using radio:
1. Radio offers efficient targeting
2. Radio reaches people at relevant times and places
3. Radio reaches out in an avoidance world
4. Radio has a "multiplier effect" on other media
5. Radio creates a large "share of mind" for a brand
6. Radio drives response
7. Radio is a "friend" as listeners use radio for emotional reasons.
So if you want to drive your business forward, and get your name on our radio station, give us a call now on 01702 455070, and a member of our team will be here to help.
Got a query? Please email us by clicking HERE